This is a review of my new BMW 4 series Gran Coupe M Sport edition (435i xDrive Gran Coupe). It’s a 2015 BMW 4 series Gran Coupe model (they changed to the new 440i model in 2017).
In this review of the BMW 435i Gran Coupe xDrive M Sport 2015, you will see interior and exterior shots of the design and layout. You’ll also find audio clips of the optional M Performance exhaust sound which is rare to find on Youtube.
It’s basically fully loaded:
– Mineral grey metallic paint
– Oyster Dakota leather with black interior
– Brushed aluminum trim with high-gloss black highlight
– Premium package (including navigation, rear view camera, adaptive bi-xenon headlights, premium Harman Kardon surround sound system, and satellite radio)
– Inline 6 cylinder turbo engine
– M Performance package I (M steering wheel, 19″ M Performance wheels, variable sport steering, performance tires, adaptive M suspension and M Sport brakes)
– M Performance package II (M Power kit delivering 335hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, M Performance exhaust)
– 8 speed Sport automatic transmission with paddles
– BMW xDrive all-wheel drive system
As an interesting side note, this is the same car, model and year as superstar Youtuber FouseyTube (aka Yousef Erakat) has, except his BMW 435i Gran Coupe was modified by West Coast Customs. Find out what’s so amazing about this car in this video!
If you enjoyed the video, give it big thumbs up and leave your comments down below! Don’t forget to share my videos with friends and family and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for future updates!
►List of all the equipment I use to shoot my Youtube videos:
Music by Hurley Mower (except intro clip):
#bmw #4series #grancoupe #carreview