Rust-Oleum Factor 4 Car Wax System Review! Wash. Wax. DONE. In this video, I review the new Factor 4 synthetic wax system by Rust-Oleum. Factor 4 is an all-in-one kit that cleans and protects your vehicle by creating a semi-permanent shield over factory paint that resists fading. It also provides extreme water beading, and a high gloss shine with anti static protection against dust and dirt. One kit covers a standard mid-size sedan.
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
►►Here is the link to purchase Rust-Oleum Factor 4 Synthetic Wax System: https://amzn.to/2VAkqpa
– Complete, single use car wax system
– Lasts up to 3 years and protects against fading, dust, dirt and more
– Electrofusion technology protects vehicle exterior for long lasting durability
– High gloss finish offers a stunning, showroom shine
– Extreme water beading
– One kit will cover a standard, mid-sized sedan
1. Prep surface by washing your vehicle with the Factor 4 Deep Cleaning Wash. Pour the entire bottle of the Deep Cleaning Wash into a gallon of water.
2. Wait 15 minutes before rinsing.
3. Rinse and dry the vehicle.
4. Apply a small amount of wax on the foam applicator and apply wax on the surface. Do not buff off immediately! The wax needs time to fuse to you car’s clear coat.
5. Buff off after wax turns to a hazy, translucent white.
*Work in the shade and on a cool surface.
The positive ions in the wash bond to the negative ions in the wax, creating a semi-permanent shield over the vehicle’s factory paint for long lasting protection and shine.
– If your vehicle surface has heavy dirt, Rust-Oleum recommends that you first wash it with a traditional car wash to remove the dirt and then begin the Factor 4 process.
– For best results, Rust-Oleum recommends that you let Factor 4 cure for at least 2 hours after application before exposing to water, rain or the elements.
– Factor 4 wax is safe for all automotive painted surfaces including wheels. Factor 4 wax should NOT be applied on any glass, black plastic trim or matte paint.
►►For more details, visit the official Rust-Oleum website: https://bit.ly/2WBq6vp
►Full disclosure: This video is sponsored. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower:
Music by Joakim Karud:
#detailing #detailingchannel #rustoleum #factor4 #carwaxsystem #carcaretips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing #detailingtutorials #carcareproducts #autodetailing