Buff Brite Flamethrower Professional Polishing Light Review!! In this video, I review the Buff Brite Flame Thrower, a professional polishing light that attaches to any polisher to help you see more defects when doing paint correction (compound, polish). Without good light, you can’t really see what needs to be corrected.
►Here is the link to the Flame Thrower light: https://amzn.to/2tc7poC
The Flame Thrower attaches to any polisher including brands like Rupes, Flex, Makita, Adam’s, DeWalt, and more. Here are the key features of the Buff Brite Flame Thrower:
– 800 Lumens light output
– 7800K “cool blue” light so you can actually look at the reflection and see the defects
– 6 CRE LEDs that create a cross cut holographic lighting pattern that shows every imperfection (different angles)
– Great to find high spots when applying ceramic coatings
– 8 to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge
– Rechargeable through USB (2200 mAh Li-ion)
– Aluminum frame attaches securely to any polisher with infinite mounting angles
– Military grade anti-vibration dampener/grommet so that the light doesn’t vibrate on the polisher
– Convenient and practical design that shines light where you need it
►Installation tutorial video: https://youtu.be/U6ElWVFCRp8
Buff Brite is a company based in Boise, Idaho, USA. They ship their products worldwide.
For more information on their tools, visit their official website: https://www.buffbrite.com
►Full disclosure: This video is sponsored by Buff Brite. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#detailing #detailingchannel #detailingtips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing #detailingtutorials #buffbrite #flamethrower #polishinglight #polish #compound