How to clean your engine bay the easy way! In this video, learn how to clean and detail your car’s engine bay so that it looks like new again! I have been detailing cars for over 20 years and I like sharing my passion, tips and tricks with my viewers!
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
►►Products, tools and equipment used in this video:
Super Clean degreaser: http://amzn.to/2ezIFM0
Meguiar’s Super Degreaser: https://bit.ly/2USXyOA
Spray bottle: https://bit.ly/2J2c0Br
Chemical resistant sprayer: https://bit.ly/35URP19
EZ Detail brush: https://bit.ly/2J36Kxa
Mothers Fender brush: http://amzn.to/2wDA9nw
Mothers wheel brush: http://amzn.to/2wD56Ik
Lug nut brush: https://bit.ly/2K0fYep
Chemical Guys Black on Black dressing: http://amzn.to/2wB9fOS
MetroVac Air Force Blaster Sidekick dryer: https://amzn.to/3eKYaiz
Microfiber towels: https://amzn.to/3lgYb08
Spray bottle with chemical resistant sprayer: https://bit.ly/2UTxFyl
EZ Detail brush: http://amzn.to/2wD73o7
Mothers Fender brush: http://amzn.to/2xKB7P1
Mothers wheel brush: http://amzn.to/2wAZXlX
Lug nut brush: https://amzn.to/3peyT5a
Chemical Guys Black on Black dressing: http://amzn.to/2wADANn
MetroVac Air Force Blaster Sidekick dryer: https://bit.ly/35SR08X
Microfiber towels: https://amzn.to/3eJdn3v
Engine degreaser: https://amzn.to/2U8nm9g
EZ Detail brush: https://amzn.to/3lWz0jP
Mothers Fender brush: http://amzn.to/2eAUmlQ
Mothers wheel brush: http://amzn.to/2xLfqhQ
Lug nut brush: https://amzn.to/3pduEql
Engine dressing: http://amzn.to/2w1HivW
MetroVac Air Force Blaster Sidekick dryer: https://amzn.to/2IhLbsu
Microfiber towels: http://amzn.to/2wCENCn
Cleaning an engine bay can scare many people, but it’s quite safe if you follow the basic steps. In most modern cars since 2007, everything under the hood has been engineered to be water resistant. Just don’t shoot high pressured water in the engine bay. Use a regular garden hose or a pressure washer on its lowest setting when rinsing.
1) Wear gloves and eye protection.
2) Disconnect your battery leads. Reconnect them when the job is done.
3) Make sure all the caps and lids are properly sealed and that the engine oil dipstick isn’t loose.
4) If you have an older car (prior to 2007) make sure you cover any exposed with plastic bags or wrap them with aluminum foil: alternator, distributor, electrical components, exposed air filters, etc.
5) Always work in a garage or on a cloudy day, never under direct sunlight so that the products don’t dry up.
6) When you’re done detailing the engine bay, start the engine up and let the car run for a couple of minutes to dry any residual water that might still be in the engine bay.
►Engine bay detailing steps:
1) Spray your favorite degreaser on the underside of the hood and let it dwell for a couple of minutes. Use brushes to clean the underside of the hood.
3) Rinse the engine bay to remove loose dirt and contaminants.
4) Spray your favorite degreaser in the engine bay and let it dwell for a couple of minutes.
5) Clean the engine bay with brushes.
7) Dry the engine bay using either microfiber drying towels or air dryers/leaf blowers. Make sure it’s completely dry.
8) Detail the engine bay by spraying a dressing to restore faded plastics and give it that brilliant shine and freshly detailed look.
Use this information at your own risk. Pan TheOrganizer can’t guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Pan TheOrganizer assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Pan TheOrganizer recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Pan TheOrganizer.
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the ‘thumbs up’ button. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you want to keep on enjoying amazing content like this video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
►You can also follow on social media:
Facebook: Pandelis Moschopoulos
Music by Hurley Mower
#detailing #detailingchannel #detailingtips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing #detailingtutorials #enginebaydetail