NEW Lake Country System 4000 pad washer! In this video, I review a brand new pad washer from Lake Country Manufacturing, and it’s called the System 4000. It features the patented Pure Flo technology which is a self-contained cleaning system featuring a user controlled pump and a removable catch basin so you always get a fresh cleaning solution into the pad every time. Easy to use and build quality is top grade with the German engineered pump.
▶️ SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
⬇️🔶 LINKS TO PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO ⬇️⬇️
🇺🇸 For people in USA:
Lake Country System 4000 pad washer: https://www.lakecountrymfg.com/where-to-buy.html
Lake Country CCS foam pads: https://www.lakecountrymfg.com/where-to-buy.html
Snappy Clean Boost pad cleaning powder: https://www.lakecountrymfg.com/where-to-buy.html
Lake Country CCS foam pads: https://amzn.to/3pUxnUT
Snappy Clean Boost pad cleaning powder: https://amzn.to/2Mx2xUN
Lake Country polishing pads (Car Supplies Warehouse): https://bit.ly/35ej4SP
🌎 Rest of the world: https://www.lakecountrymfg.com/where-to-buy.html
✅ Machine polishing and paint correction tutorial: https://youtu.be/X2qjO5xZZ2E
✅ My favourite compounds, polishes and pads combos: https://youtu.be/2JDvQBs1viM
The System 4000 is a self-contained cleaning system featuring a user controlled pump and a removable catch basin. The first cleaning system that pumps fresh cleaning solution into the pad every time while containing the contaminated water separately. Easy and effective to use for most types of pads and polishers with easy access to clean pads on the go.
– Environmentally friendly, water-saving unit is perfect for applications where cleaner pads with less contamination are essential.
– Works with random orbital, DA and rotary polishers.
– Works with all sizes and types of pads – wool and foam from 3” to 7”.
– The fluted wash plate cleans effectively without damaging pads. This increases the longevity of pads.
– Made with 100% polypropylene & glass-filled nylon.
– German engineered positive displacement pump.
1. Fill the pail to the desired level with clean water.
2. Add one packet of Snappy-Clean Boost powder and mix.
3. Insert the soiled pad attached to the polisher.
4. Run the polisher on a very low speed setting while pressing repeatedly on the wash plate. The pressing action will activate the pump and draw the cleaning solution from the bottom of the pail into the pad.
5. Use the polisher to agitate and clean the pad and to control the amount of solution brought into the pad.
6. The dirty solution and contaminants will drain into the catch basin where it can be discarded when the basin is full.
7. Slightly lift the polisher off the wash plate, increase the polisher speed slightly and spin-dry the pad inside the unit to complete the cleaning cycle.
☑️ Full disclosure: This is a sponsored video. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, one of the biggest car detailing channels on YouTube, here to help you with fun and entertaining tutorials, tips, tricks, products and equipment reviews!
👍🏼 Click the like button if you enjoyed the video and share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and activate the notifications (the bell icon) if you want to be notified every time I upload a new video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
👕 My merchandise store (T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more!): https://teespring.com/stores/pantheorganizer
🎥 List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/Zauybg-akfk
🌐 Visit my official website: https://pantheorganizer.com
🎶 Intro music by Hurley Mower
#lakecountry #system4000 #padwasher #detailing #cardetailing #cleaning #pantheorganizer #detailingtutorials #autodetailing