Q&A #4: I ANSWER YOUR DETAILING QUESTIONS !!
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, one of the biggest car detailing channels on YouTube, here to help you with fun and entertaining tutorials, tips, tricks, products and equipment reviews!
Click the like button if you enjoyed the video and share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and activate the notifications (the bell icon) if you want to be notified every time I upload a new video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►►My merchandise store (T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more!): https://teespring.com/stores/pantheorganizer
Here are the questions I will be answering in this video:
1. Why not use dishwashing liquid to wash my car?
2. Why do I have to polish the paint after claying?
3. How often can I polish paint?
4. How long can chemicals be stored?
5. What is the ideal temperature to detail? 20C or 68F
6. Can I clay a ceramic coating?
7. What procedure can I perform to rejuvenate my coating?
8. Can an iron remover damage my coating?
9. Can I apply a wax or sealant on top of my coating?
10. Should I be using leather conditioners?
11. What percentage of IPA should I use to disinfect interior surfaces?
12. What does pH neutral mean?
13.My coating doesn’t sheet water as much as it used to. Is it gone?
14. How do I know if my protection is gone?
15. How often do you change microsuedes during a coating application?
16. How many microfiber towels are needed for buffing a coating?
17. How many bottles do I need to coat my car?
18. Is it important to respect curing times?
19. What is the difference between a wax à sealant and a ceramic coating?
20. Will you be testing graphene coatings?
21. What is the three bucket method we hear you talk about?
22. How much psi should my pressure washer have?
23. How often do you wash your car?
24. I want more gloss on my paint. How do I do that?
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
►Follow Pan TheOrganizer:
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#q&a #carcleaning #cardetailing #cleaning #detailing #carcaretips #pantheorganizer #detailingtutorials #autodetailing #detailingchannel