Travel guide to Italy! I’ll take you on a trip to Italy and give you tips and tricks on what cities to visit, where to stay, where to eat and what to visit! You’ll visit Venice, Cinque Terre, Rome, Pisa, Tuscany, Florence, Siena, Modena, and many more!!
– We’ll have fantastic walks and gondola rides through the canals in Venice
– Visit Florence (the birthplace of the Renaissance)
– Eat amazing pasta in Cinque Terre (the birthplace of pesto),
– Stroll through the streets in Rome in search of masterpieces of Italian art such as the Collosseum and the Trevi Fountain
– Have a romantic getaway in a villa in Tuscany
– Savor authentic and traditional DOP balsamic vinegar in Modena
– Eat amazing parmigiano reggiano cheese in the region of Parma
– Visit the leaning tower of Pisa
– Visit the Vatican Museums, and much much more!!
Many people dream of travelling to Italy and visiting its many attractions. Where to go? What restaurants are good? What kind of transportation is recommended? What are the costs of such a trip? Are people friendly in that country? What hotels are recommended? Can you rent a car? Thanks to this video, you’ll get answers to all these questions and more. Plus, you’ll get a great perspective of how nice the country is and you’ll be able to better organize your trip there!
Welcome to Pan The Organizer, where I help you organize different aspects of your life!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to get all the latest updates, follow me on social media and leave your comments down below.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Links to things described in this video:
La Tinaia villa in Tuscany: http://www.latinaia.it/en/
Trattoria Dal Billy in Manarola, Cinque Terre: http://www.trattoriabilly.com/en/
Volpetti food shop in Rome: http://www.volpetti.com/home
Acetaia di Giorgio in Modena: http://www.acetaiadigiorgio.it
Fattoria Ramerino olive oil farm in Bagno a Ripoli: http://www.fattoriaramerino.it/en/
Trattoria Il Fiore in Sala Baganza: http://www.osteriaparmailfiore.com
Bushwick Tarentella – Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)