Adam’s Ceramic Spray Coating : A new DIY sprayable 9H ceramic coating!?! In this video, I present the new Adam’s Polishes Ceramic Spray Coating, a sprayable easy-to-use ceramic coating – an industry first. Adam’s Ceramic Spray Coating combines the enriched gloss, extreme hydrophobic properties, and effects of a ceramic coating with the application of a spray and wipe product. Adam’s Polishes makes premium car care products that include soaps, waxes, sealants, dressings, cleaners, and polishes.
►►Here are the links to the products presented in this video:
►For people in USA:
Ceramic Spray Coating (8 oz): https://amzn.to/2YO3FVY
Ceramic Spray Coating (12 0z): https://amzn.to/3fzdE8o
Strip Wash: https://amzn.to/2DWwUgI
Car Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2U2VBxu
Adam’s new microfiber wash mitt: https://amzn.to/2Msr2Oc
Iron Remover: https://amzn.to/2KLI6xW
Detail spray: https://amzn.to/2FWsvLs
Gyeon Silk Drying Towel: https://amzn.to/2T9fli7
IPA solution: https://amzn.to/2sEOpLw
Ceramic Boost 2.0: https://amzn.to/2AKgMj6
Adam’s Single Soft Microfiber Towel: https://amzn.to/2W6r1nP
All of the Adam’s Polishes detailing products: https://amzn.to/2FBPJrQ
Nanoskin Clay Towel: https://amzn.to/2B01CTU
►For people in Canada:
Ceramic Spray Coating (8 oz): https://amzn.to/2YMxpT5
Ceramic Spray Coating (12 0z): https://amzn.to/2UT4dch
Strip Wash: https://amzn.to/2KL3Z0x
Adam’s Car Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2sIp7Mu
Adam’s new microfiber wash mitt: https://amzn.to/2Ds2Eto
Iron Remover: https://amzn.to/2KM0G9e
Detail Spray: https://amzn.to/2QxstPY
IPA solution: https://amzn.to/2MnMUdE
Ceramic Boost 2.0: https://amzn.to/2UTkX2Y
Adam’s microfiber towel: https://amzn.to/2UcUomG
All of the Adam’s Polishes detailing products: https://amzn.to/2DZXTbO
►For people in the UK: https://amzn.to/2z64CgB
►Pour les acheteurs en France: https://amzn.to/2AltNvf
1. 6 to 8 months durability
2. Easy-to-use formula. Spray on, wipe off.
3. Use it as a stand alone coating, or to top your current coating.
4. Adds gloss, shine and depth to paint.
5. Leaves a super slick finish and adds hydrophobic properties to the paint.
6. Fast 1-2 minutes flash time, few hours total cure time.
7. Safe on all painted surfaces, glass, headlights, chrome, trim, wheels and even bed liners.
8. Safe on matte and satin finishes, and vinyl wraps.
1. Make sure your paint is thoroughly washed, decontaminated and dried.
2. Spray an IPA based prepping agent on the surface and buff off. This step will remove any left over polishing oils and other residue to ensure the surface is properly prepped.
3. Spray the Ceramic Spray Coating on a microfiber towel and work the product into the surface. Let it flash for 1-2 minutes (once you see a “rainbow” effect on the paint, it’s time to buff off).
4. Remove with a clean and dry microfiber towel.
5. Let it cure for 4 hours before exposing the vehicle to the elements or water.
►Full disclosure: Adam’s Polishes did not sponsor this video, but they did send me the products for free. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#detailing #detailingchannel #adamsceramicspraycoating #adamspolishes #carcaretips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing #detailingtutorials #carcareproducts #ceramicspray #adams