Adam’s Tire Armor Review: A semi-permanent tire dressing!?! In this video, I review the new Adam’s Polishes Tire Armor, a semi-permanent, acrylic based tire dressing that gives tires a dressed or new tire look for an extended period of time. Adam’s Polishes makes premium car care products that include soaps, waxes, sealants, dressings, cleaners, and polishes.
►►Here are the links to the products presented in this video:
►For people in USA:
Tire Armor: https://amzn.to/2EdLH6D
Adam’s Super Block Tire Dressing Applicator: https://amzn.to/2CAxMFq
Adam’s Car Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2S0P2ND
Tire & Rubber Cleaner: https://amzn.to/2U6akI4
Tuf Shine Tire Brush: https://amzn.to/2DvL9sb
Wheel Cleaner: https://amzn.to/2SoG2hT
Hex-Grip Tire Dressing applicator: https://amzn.to/2PeiU3P
Tire Shine: https://amzn.to/2L9cfYb
VRT dressing: https://amzn.to/2C4kh1H
Adam’s Air Force Blaster Sidekick dryer: https://amzn.to/2S39FsF
All of the Adam’s Polishes detailing products: https://amzn.to/2FBPJrQ
►For people in Canada:
Tire Armor: https://amzn.to/2WcuQYp
Super Block Tire Dressing Applicator: https://amzn.to/2RUMxwD
Car Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2Sq5SC7
Tire & Rubber Cleaner: https://amzn.to/2UbfRx8
Tuf Shine Tire Brush: https://amzn.to/2MuLga5
Wheel Cleaner: https://amzn.to/2PdblKx
Hex-Grip Tire Dressing applicator: https://amzn.to/2Pga0mB
Tire Shine: https://amzn.to/2UaKWjs
VRT dressing: https://amzn.to/2AYujk5
Air Force Blaster Sidekick dryer: https://amzn.to/2RHl9Tm
All of the Adam’s Polishes detailing products: https://amzn.to/2DZXTbO
►For people in the UK: https://amzn.to/2z64CgB
►Pour les acheteurs en France: https://amzn.to/2AltNvf
1. Tire Armor is an extremely long lasting tire dressing. It can last upwards of 2 weeks.
2. It leaves no residue, reduces dust, dirt, and eliminates sling.
3. It’s also hydrophobic so it makes dirt, grime, snow and rain easier to clean.
4. It has UV inhibitors that will protect your tires from harmful UV rays.
5. It’s a non-silicone, acrylic formula that can flex and expand with the tire.
1. Clean your tires thoroughly using a degreaser or tire & rubber cleaner.
2. Ensure the tires are completely dry in the tread block and around the bead of the wheel.
3. Start by spraying the product of the surface area of the tire, tread block and side wall. Use a foam block to work the chemical into the tire. Thorough application is key.
One layer will give you a matte finish. Two layers will give you a glossy finish. Adam’s Tire Armor is dry to the touch in 5-7 minutes, but you’ll want to wait 10-15 minutes before applying additional coats for increased gloss.
►Full disclosure: Adam’s Polishes did not sponsor this video, but they did send me the products for free. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#detailing #detailingchannel #adamstirearmor #adamspolishes #detailingtips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing #detailingtutorials #detailingproducts #tiredressing