AMAZING & HEALTHY Greek Pasta Salad in Under 10 MIN !! In this video, we’re making a mouth watering Greek pasta salad inspired by my grandmother! This is a fantastic recipe that uses fresh ingredients. A simple pasta salad recipe filled with delicious layers of olives, peppers, onions, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes, all topped off with a juicy salad dressing. The perfect meal in under 10 minutes!
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
►►Here is the recipe for the Greek pasta salad:
1. Add salt to a pot of boiling water
2. Add 500g of gemelli pasta (you can also use fusilli or rotini pasta)
3. Let the pasta cook for 8 minutes, drain the water, set aside for later
4. Slice 30 cherry tomatoes in half
5. Dice one bell pepper (orange, yellow or red)
6. Pour 1/4 cup of brine from pitted green olives in a measuring cup
7. Dice 10 pitted green olives
8. Remove the pits from 30 kalamata olives and chop the olives
9. Pour 1/4 cup of brine from the kalamata olives in the measuring cup
10. Chop half one red onion
11. Coarsely chop 200g of Greek feta cheese
12. Pour a bit of brine from the feta cheese in the measuring cup
13. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and dried oregano to the vegetables mix
14. Add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil in the measuring cup
15. Add 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar in the measuring cup
16.Whisk the vinaigrette and incorporate into the vegetables and pasta bowl
*You can keep this mix refrigerated for approximately one week. Best served cold.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, one of the biggest car detailing channels on YouTube, here to help you with fun and entertaining tutorials, tips, tricks, products and equipment reviews!
Click the like button if you enjoyed the video and share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and activate the notifications (the bell icon) if you want to be notified every time I upload a new video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►►My merchandise store (T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more!): https://teespring.com/stores/pantheorganizer
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#pastasalad #healthysalad #stayhome #cookingathome #pantheorganizer