The new JVC DLA-NX7 4K home theater projector review (JVC RS2000)! The JVC Procision Series DLA-NX7 is an entirely new projector wrapped in a whole new design and is packed with the latest projection features. In this video, we’ll go over the main features of the JVC DLA-NX7 projector, show you the installation, and talk about its performance.
SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
Note: The JVC NX7B is the consumer version of the DLA-RS2000 which is the Reference Series.
Before my new JVC DLA-NX7 projector, I had a JVC RS55 (X70) 1080p projector from 2012. It has been working perfectly ever since I bought it and I never had issues with the unit. It gave outstanding picture quality and was very silent in operation. So when it was time to upgrade to a 4K unit, I didn’t think twice and decided to get the new NX7.
►►Key features of the JVC DLA-NX7 home projector:
1. High definition display with true native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
2. Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
3. Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
4. New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
5. 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
6. Exceptionally bright 1,900 lumens bright, high-resolution images
7. Deep blacks are realized by a high native contrast ratio of 80,000:1 (dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1)
8. Wide color gamut exceeds DCI/P3 specifications creating saturated, beautiful images
9. Compatible with HDR technology to improve image quality
10. Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum image quality
11. Lamp life is rated at 4500 hours in Low mode (265W lamp)
►►Installation was a breeze. I was able to keep my previous ceiling mount (Chief RPMA281 mount). I had a an AudioQuest Cinnamon 10m (32,8 ft) high speed HDMI cable running in the ceiling. To make sure I was able to get the full bandwidth needed for the new 4K signal, I installed a THX-certified Pixelgen Design PXLDRIVE extender. Placed at the display end of a link, the PXLDRIVE is used to revive uncompressed Ultra HD signals up to the maximum 18Gbps bitrate over new or pre-existing passive long reach Ultra HD cables.
►Link to the PXLDRIVE: https://www.pixelgendesign.com/products/pxldrive
►►The performance of the new JVC DLA-NX7 projector is amazing! The JVC NX7 delivered outstanding picture detail, brightness, colour and contrast. HDR content looked great that to auto tone mapping which senses the meta-data present in playback software and adjusts automatically to the mastered content. This ensures a more accurate image presentation.
The build quality of the unit is also stellar. JVC are known for making robust designs and this one not only looks good thanks to is new design, but has a solid construction. JVC really selected quality parts as you can tell with the glass optics. All JVC D-ILA projectors use glass optics exclusively and this is necessary to fully project focused content on all corners of the screen.
I love that the NX7 has a true native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160), perfect for today’s expanding 4K content!
►►For more information on the products, here are the links to the official JVC websites:
►Quebec Acoustic performed the installation: https://www.quebecacoustic.com.
They are an authorized JVC projector dealer. They are located in Blainville (QC), Canada.
►Full disclosure: This video is sponsored by JVC. They did not pay me for the review, but they did send me the projector to review. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#jvc #projector #nx7 #pantheorganizer #review #hometheater #4K #hdr #dlanx7