WATER SPOT REMOVAL TUTORIAL ! In this video, I show different methods to remove water spots from your car’s paint and tips to prevent water spots in the future. Water spots are caused by water that dries onto the vehicle surface, leaving behind mineral deposits. If left unattended, they can etch through the clear coat and cause permanent damage to your car’s paint. This tutorial will give you different techniques to safely remove water spots from your car’s paint or glass.
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
►►Here are the links to the products used in this video:
►For people in USA:
CarPro Spotless: https://amzn.to/3bSPHZ0
Optimum MDR: https://amzn.to/35vjd61
The Last Coat ClearSR: https://bit.ly/2FwPYFb
Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener: https://bit.ly/2FHuwgY
Gyeon Clay: https://amzn.to/3bXfAHd
Gyeon Clay Lube: https://amzn.to/3iCPETG
3D One compound/polish: https://amzn.to/32mZVOe
Sonax Perfect Finish polish: https://bit.ly/3dErU01
Adam’s Car Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2Fw319S
Wowo’s Quick Detailer: https://amzn.to/3huofSG
P&S Bead Maker: https://bit.ly/35ig2gx
Auto Fanatic 007 Gloss Enhancer: https://amzn.to/2RixPgZ
CarPro Elixir: https://bit.ly/31jpoHu
Turtle Wax ICE Spray Detailer: https://amzn.to/32n9qgw
Gyeon Quick Detailer: https://amzn.to/3iDZ4yF
CarPro Gliss: https://bit.ly/3kgcQIl
Gtechniq Exo v4: https://bit.ly/3keKWN1
Gyeon Syncro kit: https://amzn.to/2FwQrqV
Gyeon Cure: https://amzn.to/2FwQwed
CarPro Reload: https://bit.ly/3dIjPr9
MetroVac Air Force Blaster Sidekick: https://amzn.to/3bXol3X
EGO 580 CFM leaf blower: https://amzn.to/2DXJz5r
►For people in Canada:
CarPro Spotless: https://bit.ly/3iDZ8hT
Optimum MDR: https://bit.ly/32pBpfF
The Last Coat ClearSR: https://bit.ly/2FwPYFb
Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener: https://bit.ly/3hkPv64
Gyeon Clay: https://bit.ly/2GVpq10
Gyeon Clay Lube: https://bit.ly/3bTAdUI
3D One compound/polish: https://bit.ly/32pnqX7
Sonax Perfect Finish polish: https://bit.ly/3mhkV12
Adam’s Car Shampoo: https://bit.ly/33rBhLR
Wowo’s Quick Detailer: https://bit.ly/32qlM7r
P&S Bead Maker: https://bit.ly/32oG5SG
Auto Fanatic 007 Gloss Enhancer: https://amzn.to/33iZyDK
CarPro Elixir: https://bit.ly/3hr8pYQ
Turtle Wax ICE Spray Detailer: https://amzn.to/3bUFRWU
Gyeon Quick Detailer: https://bit.ly/3bT5MxR
CarPro Gliss: https://bit.ly/2FqTa53
Gtechniq Exo v4: https://bit.ly/2GM2v87
Gyeon Syncro kit: https://bit.ly/3hlSStn
Gyeon Cure: https://bit.ly/33m83Oh
CarPro Reload: https://bit.ly/32po2fn
MetroVac Air Force Blaster Sidekick: https://amzn.to/3hzzN7q
EGO 580 CFM leaf blower: https://amzn.to/2RoZ8WM
Always start with the less aggressive method first. Do a test spot, look at the results and see if you need to move to a more aggressive method.
1. Vinegar bath. Rinse, and then spray a 50/50 mix of distilled water and white vinegar on the surface, one section at a time. Instead of the vinegar mix, you can purchase a dedicated water spot remover and follow the instructions on the label.
2. Clay bar treatment. Wash the car, rinse it, and then spray clay lubricant generously on the surface and rub the clay bar in straight lines, rinse and dry the car.
3. Paint correction. The final method to remove stubborn water spots is paint correction through machine polishing. Watch my paint polishing tutorial here: https://youtu.be/X2qjO5xZZ2E
Whatever the scenario, don’t leave water spots unattended for too long. The longer they bake onto the surface, the harder they will be to remove.
Pro tips to prevent water spots:
1) Don’t wash your car in direct sunlight or heavy heat. After washing your car, make sure you dry it as quickly as possible using a microfiber drying towel
2) Use a quick detail spray as a drying aid. This helps add lubrication during the drying but also helps lift any minerals left behind with the water.
3) Go the extra mile by using a car dryer to blow water from window seals, door jams, door sills, mirrors and grilles. This will reduce water drips.
4) Avoid parking near sprinkler systems. Also, test the water hardness levels in your home. You might want to invest in a water softener or water deionizer system. Watch my video: https://youtu.be/G66IR8kS0uQ
5) Apply paint protection to your paintwork. A wax, a paint sealant or a ceramic coating will greatly reduce the chances of developing water spots due to the hydrophobic properties of that protection. The protection will repel water and prevent it from sticking to the paint.
►►My merchandise store (T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more!): https://teespring.com/stores/pantheorganizer
Intro music by Hurley Mower
#waterspots #removal #tutorial #carcleaning #cardetailing #detailing #carcaretips #pantheorganizer #detailingtutorials #autodetailing