HydroSilex Recharge Ceramic Coating Review: THE EASY DIY COATING! HydroSilex Recharge is a universal product that protects virtually any type of surface. On a car, the installation is extremely easy and once cured, it creates a transparent top layer that adds gloss and protects the paint from the elements. HydroSilex is a company with over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry and their objective and mission is to create the best and most user-friendly products in the automotive market.
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
HydroSilex Recharge can be used as a stand alone products or as a maintenance coating to revitalize other ceramic coating brands. It’s available in 16 and 32 oz sizes. The application is super easy. You spray the product onto a clean and cool surface. You buff off with a clean and dry microfiber towel. In our tests, we found that it will give you up to 6 months of real world protection.
In this video, I’m going to show you how to apply HydroSilex Recharge and give you tips and tricks on the dry application method. I’m going to show you how to use HydroSilex to protect your car’s paint.
►To purchase HydroSilex Recharge, click here:
From Amazon: https://amzn.to/2CoSwRY
From Detailers Domain: https://amzn.to/2CowkaF
– Super easy and quick way to get your car protected.
– It’s as easy to use as a detail spray but has the traits and strengths of products like silica spray sealants (CarPro Reload, Gyeon Wet Coat, etc).
– The simplicity of the installation makes HydroSilex into the perfect coating for the DIYer.
– Once applied HydroSilex cures into a durable transparent ceramic layer on top of the substrate. The new top layer adds shine and protects the substrate from getting in contact with contaminants, UV, minor scratches and other harmful chemicals.
– Can be used as both a maintenance coating for traditional coated surfaces or as a stand-alone protection.
– Can be used on virtually any surface. It can be applied to bare metal, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, plastic, wood, fiberglass, stone, marble tiles, automotive paint, gel coats and more.
– It can be applied using both wet and dry methods (dry method yields better results).
– HydroSilex Recharge can last 6 months in real world conditions.
– HydroSilex Recharge is great for use on Paint Protection Film.
One of the North American distributors for HydroSilex products is Detailers Domain and they were the first to bring it to market. The president of Detailers Domain, Philip Yiu has been passionate about detailing since he was young and decided to found his own company 15 years ago, initially offering detailing products through an online store and now also offering high quality, high end detailing services. If you’re in the Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut), check them out!
►For more great products, visit Detailers Domain: https://www.detailersdomain.com
►For more details on the products, visit the official HydroSilex website: https://www.hydrosilex.com
►Full disclosure: This is a sponsored video. However, I made sure that the opinions expressed in my video are my own and the company had no influence on my content.
Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, a Youtube channel designed to help people improve different aspects of their lives through fun and entertaining videos!
If you liked this video and found it helpful, click on the thumbs up button and share the video with your friends and family. Don’t forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button if you want to keep on enjoying my future videos. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!
►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos: https://youtu.be/5Ws-1BXhrFk
►You can also follow on social media:
Facebook: Pandelis Moschopoulos
Intro music by Hurley Mower
Music by Joakim Karud
#detailing #detailingchannel #detailingtips #pantheorganizer #cardetailing