An awesome travel guide to Greece, in a vlog style video! I’m going to bring you guys with me on a trip to Greece! I am half Greek, so I am well positioned to help you organize your next trip to that wonderful country!
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos – http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
Come with me as we take a boat and sail of to the most popular islands!
– We’ll have a romantic getaway and experience the amazing sunsets on Santorini island, in the village of Oia.
– We’ll sail to the island of Crete where we’ll swim in two of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Balos and Elafonissi.
– We’ll move on to the quiet and serene island of Milos where we’ll have some of the best and freshest seafood.
– We’ll go back to the mainland to visit Greece’s capital: Athens.
– We’ll visit the old theater and the Parthenon, two monuments of Greek architecture at its finest.
– You’ll even come with me as I visit my family in my dad’s native village of Messolonghi.
Great food, amazing scenery, authentically nice people, wonderful weather… What more could you ask for? 🙂
I will show you all the must see attractions and entertain you along the way. This will help you organize and plan your trip to Greece, more specifically to the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Milos as well as the capital Athens!
Welcome to Pan The Organizer, where you and I work together to help you organize different aspects of your life!
Greece is a very popular tourist destination in Europe and hopefully this video will give you a taste of what to expect. I’m half Greek and half Canadian myself, so let me share with you a part of my heritage and culture! 🙂
I’ll bring you to the islands of Santorini, Crete and Milos. We’ll also head for the mainland and visit Greece’s capital, Athens as well as a small village along the way.
This country is rich in culture, architecture and history. And the food is amazing!
Many people dream of travelling to Greece and visiting its many attractions. Where to go? What restaurants are good? What kind of transportation is recommended? What are the costs of such a trip? Are people friendly in that country? What hotels are recommended? Can you rent a car? Thanks to this video, you’ll get answers to all these questions and more. Plus, you’ll get a great perspective of how nice the country is and you’ll be able to better organize your trip there!
Come along for the ride and enjoy the video!
Here are some links to the places we visited:
Akrotiri Hotel, Chania
Armenaki Fish Tavern, Pollonia, Milos island
Delmar Apartments & Suites Hotel, Pollonia, Milos island
Galatia Villas suites, Fira, Santorini island
Argo restaurant, Santorini island